This property is situated on the high side of street, next door to the ponds walks car park and only moments to reputable schools, Carlingford Court Shopping Centre and a short drive to Epping & Eastwood Shops and Railway Station. Also, an easy drive to the soon to be completed Parramatta aquatic & leisure Centre and nearby one of the largest urban renewal projects in Australia - Parramatta Square, a World-Class Civic Centre.
This is an exceptional offering to acquire a 4-bedroom brick home on a block size of 740 m2 approx. and a frontage of 23.4 meters in the Parramatta Council. This site is suitable for duplex, childcare, medical rooms and potential development site (STCA), flexible terms, current R2 zoning, ripe for development, currently tenanted, opportunity to land bank for future, the one for the forward thinkers, Information memorandum and contracts available to view.
• Multiple living zones indoor and outdoor
• 2 spacious terraces for alfresco dining
• The lower ground floor can be a teenagers retreat
• Practical kitchen with skylight and gas cooking
• Multiple skylights throughout for extra light and comfort
• On a sizeable 740sqm2 block size approx.
• Frontage 23.4 meters approx. Potential development site (STCA)
• Single carport with extra parking onsite
• Short drive to quality schools including Kings, Tara and James Ruse.
DISCLAIMER: "All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, R&W Parramatta cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries".
**COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS FOR PROPERTY INSPECTIONS: A MAXIMUM OF 6 PEOPLE INCLUDING THE REAL ESTATE AGENT IS PERMITTED INSIDE THE BUILDING AT ANY ONE TIME, WITH NO MORE THAN ONE PERSON PER 4 SQUARE METRES. SOCIAL DISTANCING SHOULD ALWAYS BE OBSERVED**- Land area - 740 sqm (approx)