- From 80sqm - 187sqm approx. whole floor
- Restaurant/medical precinct
- Sensational exposure - Opposite Prince Alfred Park
- Self controlled ducted air conditioning
- Excellent pedestrian traffic flow
- Fully fitted out including updated reception area, 2 meeting rooms, 2 offices, boardroom plus 2 open plan areas with workstations
- Male & female amenities plus kitchen area
- Suit a variety of retail/office usage
- Long lease term negotiable
- 1-2 security car spaces
- Free shuttle bus stop at door and walking distance to the train line, Restaurants, banks, Post office and next door to a cafe.
- Don't miss out- Building size - 80 sqm (approx)
+ Parramatta is the major transport hub for Western Sydney, servicing trains and buses, as well as having a ferry service.
+ Parramatta railway station is a major transport interchange on the Sydney rail network. It is served by Sydney Trains' Cumberland Line and North Shore, Northern &...
+ Parramatta is home to several primary and secondary schools. Arthur Phillip High School is the oldest public school in the district (
+ Parramatta High School was the first coeducational school in the Sydney metropolitan area established in 1913.
+ Several tertiary education...
+ Parramatta CBD has over 180 restaurants, cafes, eateries and bars offering a huge array of cuisines from around the world.
+ Parramatta is also the proud home to Circa, the SMH Good Cafe Guide's Best Cafe for 2013.
+ Parramatta is a major business and retail centre and the...
+ Contemporary arts are flourishing in Parramatta with an annual program of exhibitions, international residencies, performances, festivals, public events and activities.
+ Parramatta is home to a fascinating collection of colonial heritage sites in both the city centre and surrounding...