Recently refreshed and refurbished apartment which is ideally positioned in a highly sought-after area close to all amenities on the fringe of the bustling and expanding Parramatta CBD. This neat, tidy and cute apartment offers all the convenience and lifestyle any buyer could wish for and is the ideal property for either an investor or first home buyer. Well-presented property in a boutique security block.
• 2 good sized bedrooms with mirrored built ins
• Well maintained bathroom with separate W/C
• Open plan & filled with ample natural light
• Spacious and functional kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
• Combined living / dining with ceiling fan and easy access onto a balcony with an easterly facing outdoor space
• Peaceful and private complex nestled on the fringe of the Parramatta CBD and easy walking distance to transport, restaurants , cafes, Parramatta light rail, future powerhouse museum, Western Sydney University and CommBank Stadium - Parklands and River walk a short stroll away
• Excellent primary and high schools all close by
• Car space
• Good size internal laundry
• Air conditioning
• Perfect entry point into the real estate market for the first home buyer
DISCLAIMER: "All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, R&W Parramatta cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own inquiries".
**COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS FOR PROPERTY INSPECTIONS: NO MORE THAN ONE PERSON PER FOUR SQUARE METRES INDOORS AND ONE PERSON PER TWO SQUARE METRES OUTDOORS. SOCIAL DISTANCING OF 1.5M AT ALL TIMES SHOULD BE OBSERVED, ALONG WITH THE WEARING OF MASKS.**
+ Parramatta is the major transport hub for Western Sydney, servicing trains and buses, as well as having a ferry service.
+ Parramatta railway station is a major transport interchange on the Sydney rail network. It is served by Sydney Trains' Cumberland Line and North Shore, Northern &...
+ Parramatta is home to several primary and secondary schools. Arthur Phillip High School is the oldest public school in the district (
+ Parramatta High School was the first coeducational school in the Sydney metropolitan area established in 1913.
+ Several tertiary education...
+ Parramatta CBD has over 180 restaurants, cafes, eateries and bars offering a huge array of cuisines from around the world.
+ Parramatta is also the proud home to Circa, the SMH Good Cafe Guide's Best Cafe for 2013.
+ Parramatta is a major business and retail centre and the...
+ Contemporary arts are flourishing in Parramatta with an annual program of exhibitions, international residencies, performances, festivals, public events and activities.
+ Parramatta is home to a fascinating collection of colonial heritage sites in both the city centre and surrounding...