JEWELS IN THE CROWN OF HARRIS PARK'S RESIDENTIAL / COMMERCIAL PRECINCT - ABSOLUTE UNIQUE OFFERING
2 stunning commercial / residential Victorian cottages offered in one line - The ultimate plug, play, work & live commercial / residential properties on the market.
• Separate titles - cottages # 3 & #5
• Site area: 287m2 approx. each property (combined is 574m2 approx)
• Building area: 350m2 approx. combined and is ideally configured to be used as either one entire building or occupied individually for either residential or commercial
• Cottage # 3: 3 - 4 large offices / bedrooms plus modern & stylish reception / lounge area, boardroom / dining , kitchen , M/F amenities , lounge - open plan area fitted with high quality workstations and 2 under cover car spaces via the rear lane access
• Cottage # 5: 3 - 4 offices / bedrooms with large open work space / living / lounge area with quality work stations, filing area, break out area onto the north facing patio with large bathroom facilities & shower along with 3 - 4 undercover security car spaces
• Fastidiously , meticulously & thoughtfully transformed into high quality properties for either commercial or residential occupancy - no expense has been spared on this tasteful refurbishment
• Functional and seamless configuration which will suit a variety of occupants whilst maintaining its historical integrity and period splendour which will appeal to the discerning buyer
• Charm, character & the beauty of a bygone era complimented by modern architectural designed additions - gorgeous and stylish Victorian single level properties which must be inspected to be totally appreciated
• Abundance of natural light and storage not often associated with properties of this vintage
• Optic fibre internet connection - 1,000 MPS
• LED lighting throughout along with a combination of hardwood floor boards & carpet floor tiles throughout both cottages
• Flawless presentation with some quite stunning design and built-in furniture
• High quality boardroom with sound proofing, ample storage and IT facilities
• Functional kitchens ideal for staff and entertaining in both cottages plus patio / break out area in #5 - dishwasher also installed in #5
• Excellent bathroom facilities - male / female in # 3 & large bathroom with shower and disabled access for #5
• Flexible and movable partitioned office space in # 5 allows numerous options in terms of optimising the office space
• Potential for flexible income stream
• The convenience of public transport in the form of bus and rail is a stone throw away and the bustling & burgeoning Parramatta CBD is quite literally within touching distance & at your door step
• Gas connection throughout plus a combination of ducted and split system air conditioning units right throughout both properties
• Ample street parking available
• Close to all schools both primary & secondary
• In the heart of the famous Harris Park eateries and vibrant atmosphere
• Superb real estate opportunity to acquire a slice of Parramatta / Harris Park history
• Currently occupied for commercial purposes however with some slight alterations the properties can be reconfigured for residential usage
Cottage 3 Outgoings:
Council: $645 per quarter approx.
Water: $182 per quarter approx.
Cottage 5 Outgoings:
Council: $707 per quarter approx.
Water: $141 per quarter approx.
DISCLAIMER: "All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, R&W Parramatta cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own inquiries".
**COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS FOR PROPERTY INSPECTIONS: NO MORE THAN ONE PERSON PER FOUR SQUARE METRES INDOORS AND ONE PERSON PER TWO SQUARE METRES OUTDOORS. SOCIAL DISTANCING OF 1.5M AT ALL TIMES SHOULD BE OBSERVED, ALONG WITH THE WEARING OF MASKS**- Land area - 570 sqm (approx)