Spacious family home on 1121m2 approx. potential development site (STCA)
Positioned in the highly sought-after location of Westmead, this potential development site subject to council approval, features 3 bedrooms within a brick family home with a practical floorplan.
Set on the high side of the street on a generous 1121m2 approx. parcel of land, this residence is for the forward thinkers and presents a great investment opportunity.
Perfectly situated moments from Westmead Public School, Westmead Train Station and local shops, this home offers endless potential for professionals, owner-occupiers, investors & developers alike.
Property features include:
• Elevated and easy-care block - size 1121m2 approx.
• Generous size kitchen with gas cooking and meals area
• Three good size bedrooms fitted with wardrobes
• Reverse cycle a/c & sun room
• Internal laundry with separate toilet and rear access
• Established rear garden and child friendly
• Practical main bathroom
• Floating timber floors throughout
• Lock up garage
• Home in need of TLC
DISCLAIMER: "All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, R&W Parramatta cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own inquiries".
**COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS FOR PROPERTY INSPECTIONS: NO MORE THAN ONE PERSON PER FOUR SQUARE METRES INDOORS AND ONE PERSON PER TWO SQUARE METRES OUTDOORS. SOCIAL DISTANCING OF 1.5M AT ALL TIMES SHOULD BE OBSERVED, ALONG WITH THE WEARING OF MASKS**- Land area - 1121 sqm (approx)