Situated in the quiet location of Morton Street we have this two bedroom unit available now.
Features of this property include:
- Stylish kitchen with gas cooking, dish washer and fridge
- Ducted air conditioning throughout, security access
- Open plan living combined with dining
- Tiled throughout with carpeted bedrooms
- Large balcony for entertaining with access from the living area and second bedroom.
- Main bedroom with access to second balcony, mirrored built in wardrobe and en-suite
- Second bedroom with access to the main balcony, mirrored built in wardrobe.
- Spacious main bathroom with large shower
- Internal laundry with washing machine
- Single car space in security basement parking bay and storage cage
Located close to Parramatta CBD, walking distance to Macarthur Girls High School, public transport that takes you to Parramatta CBD, walking track that leads to Parramatta River.
Lease period: 6/12 months
Heating/Cooling: Ducted air conditioning
Parking: Secure car space in basement parking
Storage: Storage cage located in parking lot
Walk Score: 74/100 (according to www.walkscore.com)
+ Parramatta is the major transport hub for Western Sydney, servicing trains and buses, as well as having a ferry service.
+ Parramatta railway station is a major transport interchange on the Sydney rail network. It is served by Sydney Trains' Cumberland Line and North Shore, Northern &...
+ Parramatta is home to several primary and secondary schools. Arthur Phillip High School is the oldest public school in the district (
+ Parramatta High School was the first coeducational school in the Sydney metropolitan area established in 1913.
+ Several tertiary education...
+ Parramatta CBD has over 180 restaurants, cafes, eateries and bars offering a huge array of cuisines from around the world.
+ Parramatta is also the proud home to Circa, the SMH Good Cafe Guide's Best Cafe for 2013.
+ Parramatta is a major business and retail centre and the...
+ Contemporary arts are flourishing in Parramatta with an annual program of exhibitions, international residencies, performances, festivals, public events and activities.
+ Parramatta is home to a fascinating collection of colonial heritage sites in both the city centre and surrounding...