Very close walking distance to Westfield Shopping Centre, Parramatta Public School, Station, transport, parks and restaurants.
Views over Parramatta Park and district.
* Two good size bedrooms, built-in in main bedroom.
* Top Floor unit located on Level 9.
* Freshly painted Spacious L shaped lounge/dining area.
* Ample internal storage space.
* Single lock-up garage.
* Security building with intercom.
* Large balcony with views of Parramatta.
* Separate kitchen with ample cupboard space.
* Modern bathroom with separate toilet.
* Generous sized internal laundry.
* x 2 Split system air conditioning.
Laundry Facilities: Internal Laundry
Lease Period: 6/12 Months
Furnished/ Unfurnished: Unfurnished
Parking: Lock Up Garage
Walk Score: 93/100 (according to www.walkscore.com)
+ Parramatta is the major transport hub for Western Sydney, servicing trains and buses, as well as having a ferry service.
+ Parramatta railway station is a major transport interchange on the Sydney rail network. It is served by Sydney Trains' Cumberland Line and North Shore, Northern &...
+ Parramatta is home to several primary and secondary schools. Arthur Phillip High School is the oldest public school in the district (
+ Parramatta High School was the first coeducational school in the Sydney metropolitan area established in 1913.
+ Several tertiary education...
+ Parramatta CBD has over 180 restaurants, cafes, eateries and bars offering a huge array of cuisines from around the world.
+ Parramatta is also the proud home to Circa, the SMH Good Cafe Guide's Best Cafe for 2013.
+ Parramatta is a major business and retail centre and the...
+ Contemporary arts are flourishing in Parramatta with an annual program of exhibitions, international residencies, performances, festivals, public events and activities.
+ Parramatta is home to a fascinating collection of colonial heritage sites in both the city centre and surrounding...