Situated only minutes to the CBD, rivercat, Parramatta river, close to public schools and restaurants.
* Two bedroom unit with a large sunroom off the loungeroom.
* Security Building.
* Ducted-Air Conditioning.
* Offers built in wardrobes in the two bedrooms
* Ensuite to the main bedroom
* Combined lounge and dining area
* Separate balcony off one of the main bedroom.
* Internal laundry with dryer
* Modern kitchen with ample cupboard space.
* Cook top gas with electric oven.
* Dishwasher and microwave
* Lock up garage.
* Storage cage in basement parking
+ Parramatta is the major transport hub for Western Sydney, servicing trains and buses, as well as having a ferry service.
+ Parramatta railway station is a major transport interchange on the Sydney rail network. It is served by Sydney Trains' Cumberland Line and North Shore, Northern &...
+ Parramatta is home to several primary and secondary schools. Arthur Phillip High School is the oldest public school in the district (
+ Parramatta High School was the first coeducational school in the Sydney metropolitan area established in 1913.
+ Several tertiary education...
+ Parramatta CBD has over 180 restaurants, cafes, eateries and bars offering a huge array of cuisines from around the world.
+ Parramatta is also the proud home to Circa, the SMH Good Cafe Guide's Best Cafe for 2013.
+ Parramatta is a major business and retail centre and the...
+ Contemporary arts are flourishing in Parramatta with an annual program of exhibitions, international residencies, performances, festivals, public events and activities.
+ Parramatta is home to a fascinating collection of colonial heritage sites in both the city centre and surrounding...