36/18 HAROLD STREET, NORTH PARRAMATTA
* Modern & Simplistic two bedroom apartment positioned on the fifth floor
* Two spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes & balcony access
* Large living areas opening onto a large balcony
* Large bathroom with separate bath and shower and second toilet
* Modern kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and lots of cupboard and bench space
* Good size laundry with clothes dryer
* Access to a communal rooftop entertaining area
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Video security intercom
* Double lock up garage
* Few minutes away from Parramatta river, shops, school and public transport- Bond - $1,600.00 - Available - Now
Known to be the focal point of western Sydney, North Parramatta is located within the local government area of the City of Parramatta.
Although located 24 kilometres north-west of the Sydney CBD there is ample forms of transport allowing reliable accessible for professionals and...
North Parramatta is known as a popular western business district with copious amounts of professionals going about their business.
There is a large sense of multiculturalism in terms of the people residing within North Parramatta, which allows for diversity within the social scenes.
North Parramatta offers reasonable prices for properties and rent in comparison to the inner suburbs of Sydney making it an ideal area to live in.
With an influx of towering apartment buildings North Parramatta is a perfect location for the younger crowd who want modern and stylish living...
+ North Parramatta is home to several primary and secondary schools.
+ Redeemer Baptist School is situated on a heritage-listed area.
+ The King’s School is the oldest independent schools within Australia.
+ Located in close proximity is the massive Westfield Parramatta which features many retail stores, a cinema complex and numerous cafes and restaurants.
+ Within North Parramatta there is a plenitude of quick lunch spots, as well as restaurants and cafes which cater to the business crowd...