BEAUTIFUL COTTAGE FULL OF CHARM AND CHARACTER
1 Harold Street Parramatta
3 bed | 1 bath | 2 carThis charming Edwardian property, is beautifully maintained with all the wonderful ambience and style of its heritage matched by the comfort of tasteful modernisation, blending together the best of old and new. Maximising its appeal both inside and out, this gorgeous home boasts a delightful wraparound veranda, which adjoins a huge timber deck at the rear and sits within a substantial, established garden.
The property features are as follows:
- Three bedrooms - two with built-ins.
- Galley style kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, top quality five-burner gas stove, plus walk-in pantry.
- Open plan lounge and dining area with a tranquil and homely vibe, complete with log combustion burner to heat the entire home in winter and air conditioning unit to keep cool in the summer.
- Beautifully maintained polished timber floor boards throughout, high ceilings with cornice detail and two decorative fire places.
- Additional storage with large Attic with pull down ladder for easy access.
- Large deck offering alfresco dining at the rear of the property.
- Bullnose verandah adding to the charm of the property - catching all the morning sun.
- Plenty of parking along side the property with purpose built carport and lock-up garage.
- Extremely well located on the fringe of the Parramatta CBD, close to amenities, schools and church street eateries.
A must to inspect!
Auction: Saturday 12th October at 3pm on site (if not sold prior)
Open for inspection: As advertised
Rocco Ranieri - 0412 242 184 - email@example.com
- 609 sqm (approx)
Saturday, 12 Oct 03:00 PM
02 9630 4888
02 9630 4888