- Areas from 190-380sqm approx; over 3 floors
- 4 rooms on the ground floor plus outdoor courtyard area - great for bbqs
- Reception area plus 2 offices on the second floor plus balcony
- Large open plan area plus storage on the third floor
- Male & female amenities plus shower & kitchenette area
- Previously used for medical use but will suit a variety of professional businesses and training facility
- Flexible & attractive lease terms on offer
- Below market rental, motivated landlord - must be leased prior to Christmas
- A bonus of 4-8 security car spaces (tandem parking)
- Within a complex of 11 units comprising of solicitors, accountants, dental clinic and other professional businesses
- Walking distance to the train station, bus interchange, Westfield shopping centre, Justice Precinct, Parramatta RSL and cafes and restaurants.
- Don't miss out, inspect today.- Building size - 190 sqm (approx)
+ Parramatta is the major transport hub for Western Sydney, servicing trains and buses, as well as having a ferry service.
+ Parramatta railway station is a major transport interchange on the Sydney rail network. It is served by Sydney Trains' Cumberland Line and North Shore, Northern &...
+ Parramatta is home to several primary and secondary schools. Arthur Phillip High School is the oldest public school in the district (
+ Parramatta High School was the first coeducational school in the Sydney metropolitan area established in 1913.
+ Several tertiary education...
+ Parramatta CBD has over 180 restaurants, cafes, eateries and bars offering a huge array of cuisines from around the world.
+ Parramatta is also the proud home to Circa, the SMH Good Cafe Guide's Best Cafe for 2013.
+ Parramatta is a major business and retail centre and the...
+ Contemporary arts are flourishing in Parramatta with an annual program of exhibitions, international residencies, performances, festivals, public events and activities.
+ Parramatta is home to a fascinating collection of colonial heritage sites in both the city centre and surrounding...