Sundrenched Single-Bedroom Apartment - Urban Setting
58/110 Wellington Street Waterloo
1 bed | 1 bathOPEN HOME THIS WEDNESDAY 17TH OCTOBER, 2018 FROM 6.00PM - 6.30PM
Ideally located within the evolving industrial and Victorian heritage suburb of Waterloo is this superb and generously sized single-bedroom apartment. The perfect combination of convenience, lifestyle and security is matched with a leafy street scape and fringe CBD location, creating an excellent buying opportunity for professionals, investors and owner / occupiers alike. Positioned in a secure and modern complex with established gardens, this quality and totally refurbished apartment features the following;
- Refurbished throughout - new floor boards / new blinds & freshly painted
- North facing aspect with an abundance of natural light
- Free flowing and open plan layout
- Good size balcony, ideal for entertaining
- Full sized bathroom and separate internal laundry with dryer
- Gas cooking plus dishwasher
- Double sized bedroom with a mirrored built-in wardrobe
- Ideal fringe Sydney CBD location
- Variety of easily accessible public transport options with construction well underway for a metro/light-rail station 200m away
- Internal area approx. 60 m2
Coined by the Crown Group as being one of Sydney's fastest growing suburbs and located only 4km away from the CBD, Waterloo offers an abundance of artisan eateries, old-school pubs and hip bars. A stones throw' away from the Danks St Market, lovely parklands and top quality cafes, this well-appointed apartment presents itself attractively to investors and owner-occupiers given the close proximity to transport and retail facilities.
Inspections as advertised or by appointment.
DISCLAIMER: "All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, R&W Parramatta cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries".
Wednesday 17.10.2018 | 6:00pm - 6:30pm
Price Guide $550,000 - $595,000
02 9630 4888
02 9630 4888